Saturday, May 7, 2011

I just need you to tell me that I am wrong, that I shouldn't have been like that. Then I will know that everything would be alright as long as you're by my side and I will know that I shouldn't have care so much for people who don't even bother to look at things that are not worth to them. Let me just type the shit out instead of only getting so fucked up in my heart, alone.

Thank you. You think everything is over after you've said these words and you could just simply forget the shit that the person had done to help you? And sorry. You think everything you've done that hurt so much could simply be forgotten? Too bad, you might have not realized the trust that had been built from all your lies had just collapsed. Done with you, end of chapter and if you ever come again, things would be so different. JEALOUSY IS THE POISON.