Sunday, August 14, 2011

There are only tears and pain

You think so? I don't think so anymore. I just want to let you know that I am not fine. Thanks for teaching me another lessons in life. I am not going to trust anyone anymore for you had taught me that even knowing you would be in tremendous pain the person who had said hundreds of thousand of I love you would lie. I would not trust in promise and I would not promise anyone anything anymore for you had taught me that even the person who had promise forever would leave and said, 'I am sorry'. Haven't you realized that you had just committed a sin? Haven't you realized that you had just killed someone who used to love you so much? The things that made this story so tragic was not whom the person that you had killed, but how cold-blooded you were to throw this love, trust and promises into the trash without second thought. You always learn to hold the things you want to say and you are always going to be afraid. I still don't know what had happened actually
"I have no idea why I would even fall for someone who doesn't care about my existence." When there is no love, everything is nothing.